Welcome to the Staff Representative area of our website.
Staff Reps serve a vital role advocating for colleagues at the school level. Staff Reps also serve as the liaison between the school and the BTA office. Staff Reps are elected at their respected schools and are required to attend eight Rep Assembly meetings a year. Some school sites have multiple Staff Reps who share the responsibilities. If you are unsure of whom your Staff Rep is or would like to become a Staff Rep, please contact the BTA office.
- Staff Rep Handbook – Oct 2020
- Fact Sheet Restored Language – Sept 2020
- Missed NIS Prep Time – Updated Sept 2020
- From The Policies & Procedures – Staff Representatives
- July 2017 Responsibilities of Staff Reps
- July 2017 Governance of the Burnaby Teachers’ Association
- 2015 BTA.CUPE Agreement
- 2015 BCTF Code of Ethics